Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weigh in Wednesday Winner

Today’s post is coming from me, Eric. Julie is gone today for Quilt Market in Houston. We thought she was going to Houston tomorrow but yesterday afternoon she got an email from the airline reminding her that her flight would be leaving the next morning (this morning) at 6 am. I was upstairs when she got the email but she yelled loud enough the whole neighborhood could hear her. After she calmed down we got all of the work done that we thought we would get done today. Julie will be back on Monday.

Ok so todays winner is Kristin who said “I probably gained about 5 lbs in scrapbooking supplies this week, but fortunately managed to lose one pound in body weight.”

Kristin send us your address and we’ll get you out your goodies. Send your address to kristen@cosmocricket.com

13 comments:

Mr. Lindsay said...

Eric,

Great job with the blog! I think you and Julie should take turns.

Mr. Lindsay said...

I forgot- It think while Julie's gone we should give away some fun Cosmo Cricket Products. What do you think?

wendy said...

lol...that's funny

And YES I second Lindsay's post :) Come on Eric and Lindsay...you KNOW you want to!! Paallleeassee?

Mr. Lindsay said...

Okay- Here's the game,whoever brings the most people to our blog, I will send out to them a Chemistry Paper Crafting Kit, with all of the trimmings, an Oh Joy" Paper Crafting Kit, with all of the trimmings, and a Haunted Paper Crafting Kit, with all of the trimmings. Retail value= over $150.00.

This is how it works.You're friends need to say in their email, that they are emailing on behalf of "your name". Thats all that they really need to say.

The contest will go until noon tomorrow. If there is a tie, we will have the most honest person in our office, Kristen,put those who have tied names into a hat and draw a winner.

It's kind of like a geneology of friends.

Everyone understand? Game starts now!

I know, I'm such a trouble maker....

Sunny Lynn said...

Great idea! I LOVE it! NanaBeth sent me! :c)

holly* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
holly* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenda said...

Ari Macias sent me.

Erin Glee said...

Congrats to Kristen, who was lucky enough to gain 5 pounds of scrap-stuff, lose a pound of body-butter AND win the WIW prize!

Jiggy Jen said...

vtpuggirl sent me!!!

sandi7753 said...

I am commenting on behalf of nancywithajones@gmail.com

sandi7753 said...

I am commenting for nancywithajones@gmail.com

Kerttu said...

pinky sent me :D