Friday, October 03, 2008

Look What our Friends Can Do

We receive several emails each day from Cosmo Cricket fans showing us what they've made with our product. They're are some amazingly talented people out there. It's a shame that there aren't more publication opportunities for everyone! Here are a couple though that really stood out to me. The first was sent to us from Shellye. She took our Buck Naked Ornaments and Oh Joy Die-cuts to the next level! Look how cute this is!

Then, an idea I personally haven't seen before. Stacey Daubenberger took a game board and our Oh Joy collection and made this amazing home decor piece. I think this is such a fun idea. Games with missing pieces are always available really inexpensively at local thrift stores and tag sales. She just really got me thinking about the possibilities!

18 comments:

BethW said...

Wow-that gameboard idea is really innovative. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Carmen O. said...

Wow what great ideas! I love both, but the recycled game board seems like a fab idea. Great job!

Lulu said...

Those are both so cute!!! :)

Erin Glee said...

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Sheryl said...

The snowman is just too cute. But that might because I LOVE snowmen. The game board was a wonderful idea it gets the juices flowing, and give me some really neat ideas. Thank you for sharing!

cbk said...

Great ideas - thanks so much for sharing!

D's Paper Studio said...

Now I know what to do with those gameboards! Wow.....

Debbie Olson said...

My WORD! Are these darling! I *need* some Oh Joy--SO lovely!

Beverley Todd said...

Oh my! these are just beautiful!!
Thanks for the inspiration

Gail S. said...

SO Stinking Cute!!

jo-ann said...

those are the cutest ever!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! These are both amazing! That game board is truly a work of art! I love it!

lfalduto said...

What beautiful work! There are so many amazingly talented people out there! I so glad so many people are willing to share...it sure keeps me inspired!

connie said...

what great ideas!

kfrankly said...

oh when oh when can I get my hands on the oh joy paper? I love it so much, but I can not seem to find it in my area.

Unknown said...

Shellye is the best!! Adorable snowman!!

Andrea said...

SHELLYE!!! Girl you are awesome! I love your little snowman!!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Wow! I didn't even know that my little guy made it on the Cosmo blog...super! Thanks for all of the very kind comments; he was a JOY to make :)