Hello everyone! Its me, Krista. Julie is super, duper busy today so she asked me to do the blog and post a project on here so here ya go.... This chore chart was extremely easy to do using "Jack's World" black board shapes and die cuts. here are some simple instructions...
1. cut a circle about 8 inches in diameter and ink edges
2. cut another circle about 1/2 inch smaller than that and ink edges
3. Now you need to cut pie pieces out of different patterned paper to make up the chore part of the circle. (I cut a sample circle and cut it into 6 pieces and then traced those on the paper I wanted to use)
4. Glue the pie pieces together on the #2 circle and draw stitches on them. Print off chores on white cardstock, cut out and glue on... I also used Jacks World rub-ons around the circle.
5. Cut an arrow out of cardstock or chipboard, using a brad put it in the center of your chart.
6. Adhere the "Chore" circle on the largest circle and glue both of them to the background paper.
7. Choose your blackboard shapes and adhere the die-cuts to them.
8. Glue them around your Chore circle.
9. Cut out "CHORES" and adhere them to the top.
10. You are finished!
I hope these instructions make sense. I should have done a tutorial with pictures but I wasnt on the ball and I didnt take pictures as I was creating. You will just have to try to figure out my instructions by looking at the picture!
White Christmas Wreath Card
13 hours ago