Monday, December 29, 2008

A Great Kit...

Hello everyone! Krista here... Julie is on vacation and I hope she is getting some well deserved R & R.

Today we are featuring a great kit from Studio Calico featuring our Jack's World paper, die cuts and black board shapes. What an awesome kit!
Here are a few examples of what can be done with this kit. I love the little monkey!


You can get more information about this kit by visiting www.studiocalico.com
Also, if any of our other customers out there are featuring our products in an upcoming kit or project, we would love to hear about it. Please email me at krista@cosmocricket.com and we may feature your projects on the blog!


10 comments:

Jingle said...

This is an awesome kit! I'm with you on the Monkey, too, I must say! I just love Monkeys!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Cool kit!
My boys love the monkeys - they always manage to steal the same 2 from me ;)

Mandie said...

I love that kit!!!! Great line of stuff too!

Mandie said...

I love that kit!!!! Great line of stuff too!

brad and nichole junck said...

Jack's World is by far one of my all time favs. This kit is delish!!!

Anonymous said...

So yummy! What an awesome kit :)

wendy said...

Very nice kit! Well put together :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very cute! Great kit, and cute projects!

A Soldier Girl said...

TOTALLY awesome kit and projects..love love the product.

Sasha

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cool prints and project!

:-)