Monday, December 08, 2008

The Cosmo Cricket Christmas Party

Today was our Christmas party and as those of you who have followed our blog know, we have a tradition. It is the Cosmo Cricket Christmas Party Poem. Lindsay is always the author (it seems I have gotten him hooked on the pleasures of rhyming). Here is an edited version of this years poem (the edited parts required a level three security clearance, sorry).

Another year past
And no chapter 11!!
Carrie came back
And we hired Krista and Devin.

We produced some very cute products,
Mr. Campy, the best!
But, Cosmopolitan, the magazine,
Our will, they would test.

All that's now behind us
It's time to move on.
Jodie, left and
The warehouse is without Jon.

Kathie's still here
And Kristen is great.
I'm still here too,
It must be my fate.

Eric and Julie
Are working at home,
While I sit in the office
Writing cute little poems.

We love all our people,
And love what they do.
We just couldn't ask
For a more spectacular crew!

Thank you so much!
You're just what we need
To insure in the future
That Cosmo Cricket suceeds.

16 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Cute poem!
Hope you had an awesome party ;)
Happy Holidays!!!

jennie said...

Very good. I actually think the poems are getting better.However, I am curious of the editing...

Robynccgirl said...

Very cute. Cosmo Cricket paper is the best!

Jec Tyger said...

Cosmo is the best and Lindsay the best. You guys are awesome.

Alex S. said...

Love the poem!!! Happy Holidays!!

Colette said...

WHAT?!?! No more Jon the warehouse guy?! Sad...

Happy Holidays to you all. Thanks for sharing on this blog. You are all so funny. I enjoy my daily CC visits.

Bonnie said...

Now THAT is sweet! Love your products and your blog!

Patty Williams said...

Cute!

connie said...

Love the poem! I LOVE CC products and enjoy your blog. Happy Holidays!

Colleen said...

What a minute, when did Jon leave? We want him back.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Awesome poem! Sorry, but I cannot resist changing it a little:

Eric and Julie
Are working in their house,
While I sit in the office
Being freaked out by a mouse!

I'm not being mean, just keeping it real!! It's just too fun to bring up the mouse incident again!

In all seriousness, Cosmo Cricket is awesome! Thank you for such great products!

Rita S. said...

What a great poem - bet you had fun writing it! Definitely no chapter 11 for Cosmo - I think your products are too well loved - even in this economy there is $ to spend on Cosmo Cricket!

Julie said...

Carol,

I love the rewrite on that verse!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Thanks Julie! I couldn't resist!!

Erika M. said...

Love the poem! I hope ya'll keep up with the tradition!

pattyb said...

Lindsey's very talented. But he forgot to mention that he fights mice as well as writes poetry in his office. He, He.