Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Winner and a Thrifty Gifty

Congratulations Margie @ 11:16 you have undergone the humiliation of posting your teen memory to win a great prize. Send us your address and we will send you the five lines...... which no one guessed correctly by the way. They are Dutch Girl, Halfway Cafe, Mr. Campy, Hey Sugar and Gretel.

Now for the Thrifty Gifty. For the cost of your time plus a blank DVD and iMovie, you can make a gift that will be remembered and cherished for years to come. Eric and I helped Lindsay make this for his wife for Christmas last year. It was fun to see all their old photos and his wife said it was her favorite present.

After you make your movie, decorate a CD cover to go with it using your stash of supplies.

17 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I forgot to even try to guess the paper lines!! I wouldn't have gotten them correct anyway!! Congratulations to the winner!

OK, cute idea for a thrifty gifty! My favorite is, of course, the Twister butt photo with "The End" over it!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Thank you! Thank you! Who knew that someday I would benefit from my embarassment :)

Love the thrifty gifty idea! Especially 'The End'!!! ;)

lfalduto said...

Oh my goodness, what a very special Christmas gift! I can she why it was her favorite Lindsay!

Eva said...

Congrats to the winner! I really liked the video, it was funny to look all the pictures, it's a great idea!

4guysandagirl said...

Love this gift... The End... hilarious!!!

Erin Glee said...

What a special gift! So many great memories and a great ENDing!

Casmiles said...

What a special gift - great idea - thanks!

Mardi said...

Congrats Margie!

Mardi said...

Oh my, we had a waterbed just like them, anyone want to buy it, it's in the attic, don't ask me what we are saving it for?

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

wow!! Who thought it was possible?! Mr Lindsay you looked even cuter back in the old days!

Great gift idea!!

pattyb said...

Congrats to the winner and I loved the video. The white tux and the floating head picture. I have a couple of those I could put in a montage of my hubby and me.

Betsy said...

I forgot about guessing the lines too! OOPSIE!!! (I was so caught up in the memories!!!)

Congrats Margie!!

Alex S. said...

So cute. I wish I could do that. I don't know how. I'm not that computer savy! I probably don't have the programs to do it!

Latisha said...

great idea
I have imovie but have never used it before, i will have to go play with it later!

connie said...

Congrats to the winner. Love the video idea.

wendy said...

Oh the twister game picture is great.

Great video and great idea!!

paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

To tell the truth, it was fun to see all their old photos and his wife said it was her favorite present:) Perhaps, professional resume writers cost is not as high as you think!