Congratulations Liz @ 2:36. You are lucky today! Send us your email and we'll send you your prize.
Now for some fun. Lindsay sent me the following idea in an email this morning. It doesn't actually use any Cosmo Cricket products, but with the economy being so tight I thought it was worth sharing. I know many of you, like me, enjoy making home-made gifts. Well, every year I purchase pajamas and slippers for members of my family. This year, though, I think I can save the expense of purchased slippers and make them instead with items I'm sure most of us gals have on hand.
WARNING: This is not meant to be taken seriously. Do not read any further if you are among the faint of heart!
What you'll need:
•Four pairs of maxi pads per pair of slippers. Depending on the size of foot, choose light, regular or night protection.
•Some cute embellishments for the toe area.
What you'll do:
1. Take two of the pads (one for each foot) and lay them out flat.
2. Take the other two pads and wrap them around the toe area to form the top. (refer to photo below)
3. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. It's best not to expose the adhesive strip since that will make the whole thing sticky, not just the part you want sticky.
4. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers (this is most aesthetically appealing), etc.
These slippers are:
* Soft and Hygienic
* Non-slip grip strips on the soles
* Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
* No more bending over to mop up spills
* Disposable and biodegradable
* Environmentally safe
Seriously though, wouldn't that be the most hilarious joke gift ever?
One more funny email from Lindsay. I think after a weigh in day, we can all appreciate this one!
Catching Up with You. . .
12 hours ago