Monday, February 02, 2009
Meet Eric..... The Man Behind the Camera
Now that we have established that I am not married to Lindsay, I thought I would introduce you to the man I am married to, Eric.
Here are 25 random things about him, by him:
1. The first record I ever bought was Bruce Springsteen, Born in the USA.
2. I need to have my desk or work area organized before I can start working.
3. I am a huge procrastinator.
4. I don’t like change. That’s why I am on my 5th pair of Black Chuck Taylors.
5. I did not enjoy reading until I was 18 when I read the book My Name Is Asher Lev.
6. I am 6.6 although I always tell everyone I am 6.5
7. I like to shop from J Crew because they sell tall clothing.
8. The one thing I really want to own is an Eames Lounge Chair.
9. I knew, when I was 14, that I wanted to be an art director in Advertising.
10. When I was an art director I worked on accounts like Intel, Iomega and Extensis.
11. When I go to the movies, I love watching the previews almost as much as the movie.
12. I started listening to Elvis Costello when I was 12. My older sister had sent me home a mixed tape of his music and I’ve been hooked ever since.
13. I think vacuuming is relaxing.
14. I have 3 older sisters and 4 younger brothers.
15. My favorite foods are sweet potatoes in the winter time and Pesto and Mozzerella in the summertime.
16. I love typography.
17. My favorite color is blue.
18. I am a compulsive doodler. Without thinking I have doodled on my kids homework assignments, bills, insurance papers...
19. I don’t like crowds.
20. Unlike Lindsay or Julie I do not need or want to be the center of attention.
21. I cannot sing. It has been confirmed by several people.
22. My favorite radio show is This American Life. You can usually find it on a public radio station or you can download their podcast. Make sure to donate when they ask for your help.
23. I have four fabulous kids.
24. I work with my best friend everyday.
25. I’ve loved being part of building up Cosmo Cricket and can’t wait to see what happens next.
So, what do you think? Did I make a good catch? I think so and wanted to capture it in this fun album I made out of our new spinner cards. Since they are only a $1.49 retail, it's not too expensive to use them as pages...... or at least covers, although any one of these pages would be cute on a layout as well!