I wanted to write an entry with 25 random things about Lindsay, but so far, he has refused to write his list. Something about being too busy?!?! I mean really, CHA was ages ago. Surely he's caught up by now. It's not like he and I are leaving for a huge event in a couple days or something. We have a whole week and a half! That's oodles of time to take care of all our stores, get everything ready for an event and write 25 random, little things. But men, they just can't multi-task as well as us women! So, try to be understanding.
OK, enough teasing for Lindsay, you'll just have to meet me. Here are 25 random things (those of you who are friends with me on facebook, might know these already):
1. I love fake eyelashes. I think they are super fun and flirty. My faves are Mac #20's.
2. My favorite treat ever is Hot Chocolate.
3. I use to be on the board of directors for the Utah Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (that is my dyslexic son on their home page). I am a certified reading instructor and huge advocate for people with reading disabilities. I am also or have been an art director, freelance copywriter and mom of four.
4. I love playing Dance Dance Revolution and Guitar Hero, but I'm not any good at either.
5. My good friend, Lindsay, says I'm way too practical, logical and direct for a girl. This does make it hard for me to become close friends with girls. Almost all my close friends are male and have been since I was 12.
6. I haven't had any treats or junk food for more than five weeks.
7. I have lots of phobias including spiders, lightening, airports and fire. It's amazing I function as normally as I do. I once threatened to fire Lindsay (in front of his mother) for teasing me with a spider.
8. I didn't light a match until my twenties and I have never lit a lighter.... see number seven.
9. I have a neurological disorder. And, the best part about it is the shock value in that statement! It's called CMT and I am on the very mild side of the spectrum.
10. I love to sew and design most of my skirts.
11. I married Eric when I was 19.
12. My feet are different sizes.... we are talking about two-three inches difference.
13. I was/am an academic nerd graduating with honors from High School and College.
14. I color my hair myself with the Loreal highlighting kit. I like the color Ginger Twist. My natural haircolor is Baby Blonde...... you know super-white. It never went any darker than when I was little, although people always promised it would. I gave up waiting at 32.
15. If I find a song I like, I will listen to it on repeat for days and days until another one comes along and takes its place.
16. I spend almost every minute of every day with my hubby. We work less than three feet from each other.
17. My favorite movie is Man of La Mancha.
18. I love my kids. I have the best kids!
19. I use to play the violin and was even a member of the Utah Old Time Fiddlers when I was young.
20. I am the middle child of 5. One brother and three sisters.
21. I have been on the cereal aisle of the super market with Karl Malone from the Utah Jazz.... he is HUGE!
22. I love childhood poems, rhyming, writing funny little things and daydreaming.
23. I lived with a family in Spain for the summer when I was 15.
24. I love going on evening walks with Eric.
25. I sleep on my tummy using less than an inch of the edge of my pillow.
Tell us a random, little thing about yourself and you could win a prize. And what's more, I'll let you pick! The winner will get to choose a Paper Crafting Kit from any of our lines.
Hey, one more thing about me...... I am not a spectacular scrapbooker. Ok, I know, you already know that. So here is another project by Tami Comstock. This is an inexpensive, simple way to create a beautiful photo display in your home. I love it!
Snuggle Bunnies: MFT Release Day 2
4 hours ago