Monday, February 02, 2009

Meet Eric..... The Man Behind the Camera


Now that we have established that I am not married to Lindsay, I thought I would introduce you to the man I am married to, Eric.

Here are 25 random things about him, by him:
1. The first record I ever bought was Bruce Springsteen, Born in the USA.
2. I need to have my desk or work area organized before I can start working.
3. I am a huge procrastinator.
4. I don’t like change. That’s why I am on my 5th pair of Black Chuck Taylors.
5. I did not enjoy reading until I was 18 when I read the book My Name Is Asher Lev.
6. I am 6.6 although I always tell everyone I am 6.5
7. I like to shop from J Crew because they sell tall clothing.
8. The one thing I really want to own is an Eames Lounge Chair.
9. I knew, when I was 14, that I wanted to be an art director in Advertising.
10. When I was an art director I worked on accounts like Intel, Iomega and Extensis.
11. When I go to the movies, I love watching the previews almost as much as the movie.
12. I started listening to Elvis Costello when I was 12. My older sister had sent me home a mixed tape of his music and I’ve been hooked ever since.
13. I think vacuuming is relaxing.
14. I have 3 older sisters and 4 younger brothers.
15. My favorite foods are sweet potatoes in the winter time and Pesto and Mozzerella in the summertime.
16. I love typography.
17. My favorite color is blue.
18. I am a compulsive doodler. Without thinking I have doodled on my kids homework assignments, bills, insurance papers...
19. I don’t like crowds.
20. Unlike Lindsay or Julie I do not need or want to be the center of attention.
21. I cannot sing. It has been confirmed by several people.
22. My favorite radio show is This American Life. You can usually find it on a public radio station or you can download their podcast. Make sure to donate when they ask for your help.
23. I have four fabulous kids.
24. I work with my best friend everyday.
25. I’ve loved being part of building up Cosmo Cricket and can’t wait to see what happens next.

So, what do you think? Did I make a good catch? I think so and wanted to capture it in this fun album I made out of our new spinner cards. Since they are only a $1.49 retail, it's not too expensive to use them as pages...... or at least covers, although any one of these pages would be cute on a layout as well!

27 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute album! :) Love that you get to work with your best friends everyday. What a blessing.

jennie said...

I wanna make one of those minis SO bad!!!!

Eric is super cool. Born in the USA was my first tape;)

gardenlady5562 said...

Absolutely love the spinner book.
Hold on to Eric - there are few men out there like him....

Wiccababe said...

hmmmmm lotta snogging going on there lol

Mary Dawn said...

that is darling! and the album ain't so bad either ;)

Unknown said...

It was so nice of Eric to share with us:) I love the spinner album! I can't wait to buy some.

The Sonboul's said...

It was so fun to meet your team face to face. Your lines this year are so fun and bright! Thanks for making another season at CHA... GREAT!

PS fun interview and album! cute stuff!

Tona said...

You did make a good catch and what a cute idea to make a mini book out of the spinners. It turned out great.

Stampin_melissa said...

Great catch Julie! What a cute album! I love meeting all the people that make CC what it is! :D

Erin Glee said...

Eric is a KEEPER! Julie + Eric=True Love.... so sweet! I love the spinner mini-book~(those Wal-Mart photobooth snaps get me evey time). Sigh.

Lulu said...

Thats the cutest mini album ever!! Love it :)

Jenn said...

That book is so sweet, what a catch!

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

You made a great catch :D

LOVE the mini you did!!! Really I do ;))

Chrissy's Creations said...

Super cute album!

kristina proffitt said...

Loved the random facts about Eric, Julie! :) Love that spinner album, too! SO cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, very cute :) And very cool & funny what you wrote, Eric!
Greetings from Germany
Nina

Erika M. said...

So sweet! I love the album with the spinner cards! Thanks for sharing the facts about Eric!!!

Davinie Fiero said...

Okay, you two are totally cute.

cosmotami said...

Boy, that big sister of Eric's (sounds better than 'Older" ;) sure has good taste in music!!!

Cheri said...

Man...I wish I got to work with MY best friend! My husband keeps threatening to put me to work in his lab, but I don't think we'd get much work done! LOL

Hey, and those last two pics in your album - GET A ROOM! =D

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That album is totally wonderful! What a cute and clever idea! I think you made a good catch for sure! I also want to extend an open invitation to Eric . . . he can vacuum at my house anytime. Anytime!

connie said...

Love how you used the spinner cards for a mini album. Thanks for 25 things about Eric.

Debbie Olson said...

It was good to learn the 25 things about you, Eric, and I'm so happy that you get to work with your best friend; you are *both* blessed! Great album, BTW!

Maren said...

You guys make the cutest pair! :-)

Susan said...

my favorite is #20! lol!!!

Rita S. said...

Eric is definitely a keeper!! I love your mini album idea with the spinner cards - and would LOVE to scrap lift it, HOWEVER, unlike Eric there is no way I could get my man (also a KEEPER) to post for any such photos - usually his hand goes in front of his face upon glimpse of the camera. Any remedies for that? Maybe Eric has a tip... seeing as how he is not a man after attention either.

wendy said...

That book is so fun! You did a great job :) Yes, you did get a good catch!