We're back from CHA with a TON of stuff to do. Maybe I'll get some show photos up. Maybe I won't. We'll have to see how it goes!
Here's ten things I learned at the show this year:
1. Don't order the Penne with spinach and ricotta at Basillico's.
2. Super Glue will not hold your shoes together for days on end. Maybe you'll get two days.... at best.
3. Humidity! Great for the skin. Bad for the hair.
4. Two men will argue whenever they are driving and lost. (hidden camera video footage to be posted soon.)
5. The girl at Potbelly's has a great memory. When I ordered my sandwich she said, "Is your name Julie? Do you own a company named "Cricket"?" I was amazed and we took her a bunch of scrapbook stuff.
6. I can't sleep in pajamas.
7. Fireflies are really cool and I wish we had them in Utah.
8. Locusts are really freaky and I'm glad we don't have them in Utah.
9. Gino's East is the best place for pizza.
10. The nice bathrooms are outside of the convention show floor. Go to the halls where the presentation rooms are and you'll be all alone in a nice, posh, powder room.