Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh Canada!


Lindsay and I went to Canada for an event a couple of weeks ago. I taught a Blackboard Album class and thought I'd put the instruction sheets here for your enjoyment. And, I threw in a couple photos of myself. Yes, it's true, I look a little too happy hugging that chocolate kiss. It's just that I have imagined finding a chocolate kiss that big for quite some time. It was like a dream come true. OK, I'm not being serious. But, I do love chocolate and I get really excited about it.

2 comments:

Monica Jo said...

If I ran across Chocolate that size I'd be a happy camper too.

Thanks for sharing instructions for the mini. I have been wanting to get my hands on some Blackboard ever since I saw it coming out.

**Marilyn** said...

u look soo darn cute!. luurve the hair style. just the right look for a cheeky kinda girl. {grin}