1. Buy a completely new wardrobe.
You only see most of these people 3 times a year so you don't want to show up in the same outfit as your last meeting.
2. Color your hair.
You've maintained the myth of your hair color this long, you wouldn't want to ruin it now.
3. Stock the house with food that can be microwaved.
This will insure that your children will be fed while you are gone.
4. Ship your product samples early.
This prevents your two year old from opening the packages and taking them apart. (Learned this one the hard way just yesterday.)
5. Make sure the person you think is taking you to the airport knows that you think they are taking you to the airport.
This will make you less likely to miss your flight. (Eric learned this one the hard way and was taught by Lindsay)
6. Make a calendar of all your kid's appointments for the sitter.
That way you will know what they missed and need to reschedule.
7. Put emergency numbers by the phone.
If you don't they will end up needing them.
8. Buy your kids souvenirs and hide them in your closet.
You will be too busy once you get there.
9. Pick up the shirt that Lindsay forgot.
Otherwise, he will be Buck Naked for his presentation.
10. Kiss your children goodbye, tell them that you love them, and cross your fingers for a really great show.
Catching Up with You. . .
2 days ago