I know that many of you have been waiting to see what I could dig up in Julie's office. Let me tell you it's not easy finding things in there. She's not the most organized person you ever met, if you know what I mean. Then to make things worse, the whole Sneak Peek explosion last week caught me off guard.......... CHA told me they wouldn't send out that pub until two weeks before the show! Anyway, back to the point at hand. According to Julie's scribbles, this is what I think she is looking for in DT members:
1. People who design really well. One or two members for layouts, cards and projects.
2. People who love posting (this one was starred), maintain blogs (this one was underlined) and are connected with the online scrapping community.
3. People who love submitting.
4. People who are easy to work with, low maintenance and happy.
5. People who love Cosmo Cricket and know how to show it.
6. People who are available to focus on Cosmo Cricket (I don't think she expects exclusivity, but just so you're not spread too thin).
If it were me, I would be posting all my Cosmo work to my blog and sending the link to email@example.com along with a resume. I would do this before June 21.
Peace: Power Poppy Sunset Sway
5 days ago