Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Japanese Friends & Class Instructions


Here are some of the friends we met in Japan. There were many others including Rei who gave us a lovely gift and Yoko who made this album using photos and entries from our blog.

Sorry about the poor photos. It's very overcast today, and I don't have enough light to shoot these. But, don't you just love this album! I will treasure it. So many great memories! I especially love that she took stills from the videos and placed them in as film strips.

On another note, here are the instructions for the classes I taught in Japan. I wasn't sure how to save these for the blog. Hopefully they work for you (click on them for the full size sheet). If they don't, email us and we'll send them to you. You are free to use these for yourself or for classes or anything else you have in mind. We just ask that you credit Cosmo Cricket. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Shelly B said...

Thanks Julie for the instructions! I've been gathering products for the Gingerbread House. It is SOOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to make it now!

Shelly

BethW said...

All worked perfect except first page. It saved as a webpage instead of a jpb. Great great projects. Going into the Cosmo folder now.

Houston said...

Thank you Julie, these are super cute!

Chriss Rollins said...

You guys had the most amazing time in Japan..what a working holiday....would love one of those..lol.

Tell me just HOW tall is Giant Eric?

I will come back on for the answer to that one or you could pay a visit and leave me the answer..PLEASE.

love the film strip book.
chriss x

chriss x

cre8 said...

Dear Eric and Julie

This is Yoko Imai.
I was sooooooooooo enjoyed your class.
I feel you have a sense of humor and warm-hearted person.
I'm not saying this to flatter you, but every person who take your class say so.

And I'm very glad you love this album.
I really enjoyed your company's paper while making it and your blog.
Every episodes were interesting, so I was not sure which episodes to take making album.
I (WE) want meet both of you again.
Julie, now you are not scared aircraft, aren't you?

Unknown said...

Wow, Japan! It looks like you all had an amazing time!

Jewel said...

Thanks for sharing all your adorable project instructions with us - you are the best!

Julie said...

Dear Yoko,

Thanks for commenting on the blog... and in English! You are too nice. We would love to visit Japan again. Everyone was so kind and we had a fabulous time!

melita said...

those are awesome instructions! thanks so much!

Merdrey said...

The trip to Japan must have been fun!! Hope to have you dropping by Singapore soon!