Saturday, June 16, 2007

Album Envy


Like many of you I'm sure, I saw Martha's new 18" album. And let's just say, I kind of had this Gertrude McFuzz moment (if you haven't read Gertrude McFuzz by Dr. Suess I highly recommend it. It's especially useful when deciding how many embellishments to add to a layout). I'm standing there in the store and I'm thinking, "Wow, that's a REALLY big album, how can li'l, ol' Cosmo compete with an album of that stature? Anything bigger and you wouldn't be able to lift it, and smaller has already been done."
This is where the miracle happened. Just a couple days after I saw the 18 incher, I was sent an email and in it was this photo. It's my little girl from an ad campaign Eric worked on before we started Cosmo Cricket. So I told myself, "Forget Martha's 18' album, I scrap my kids on 24 foot billboards." Now I just need to figure out how to attach some die-cuts and chipboard to it.

No comments: