Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Costumes for Candles


I decided to dress up my candles for Halloween. This is a horrible photo, but really cute project! And, it can be completed in about 5 minutes!!

1. Cut strips of patterned paper. I used our Haunted Collection: Gothic and Macabre. My strips are 2.5 inches wide, but you may want to change that depending on the size of your candles. Then wrap the paper around the candles and adhere.
2. Cover your blackboard elements from the Haunted Blackboard Shapes with their matching adhesive die-cuts and adhere to paper.
3. Tie matching Haunted ribbon around candle holder.
4. Watch your kids get really excited because now they know for sure that Halloween is getting close!

Products used:

PS: You can complete today's and yesterday's projects with the same set of Haunted Blackboard and Die-cuts.

11 comments:

Brooke S. Rochon said...

Not only are cosmo products beautiful, but I wouldn't have thought to do that and they look soooooo cool. Thanks for the project.

Chris said...

Really lovely project and I love the plaque below too. Halloween is such fun :)

Chriss Rollins said...

Hey great minds think alike I used the CC Haunted papers on candles too.... ready for our Halloween party.
tfs
chriss x

cathi said...

Its so cool!!!

Houston said...

Very Cute! Your paper is so fantastic for home decorating projects!

jen t. said...

those candles are fab.!!!!i love those papers and die-cuts!! jen t.

Bunny B said...

So cute! Very nice!

Chris said...

Those look fantastic!

connie said...

How cute! I have my Kit from Lisa F. and maybe I will have enough scraps to do this.

ScrapAloha said...

Great project! TFS!!

addirigib said...

Great project and excellent idea.